Price: $600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
One owner lens in perfect condition with all original items including original box. It also includes a screw in 95mm lens hood, a bayonet lens hood, and two different style tripod mount plates as I experimented a bit. I used this lens until the RF 100-500 came along and it's very sharp and usable. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping within the Continental USA only. Make me a reasonable offer.
I shot these on the R100. The Hawk was about 400' away, and in the last image, you can see he wasn't happy with me taking his picture. The moon came out well considering it was a 1260mm shot, clear night and no haze. Don't be intimidated by the f/11
Jim
Canon EOS R100RF800mm F11 IS STM lens800mmf/11.01/60s400 ISO0.0 EV
Canon EOS R100RF800mm F11 IS STM lens800mmf/11.01/800s400 ISO0.0 EV
Canon EOS R100RF800mm F11 IS STM lens800mmf/11.01/1000s400 ISO0.0 EV
Canon EOS R100RF800mm F11 IS STM lens800mmf/11.01/800s400 ISO0.0 EV