fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Film Is Not Dead Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
  

Adventures with the Agfa Isolette

  
 
madNbad
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Adventures with the Agfa Isolette


Hadn't been out for a while so early this morning, I went to the Veterans Park in Beaverton. I'm still learning my way around the Isolette, made a few mistakes but getting a workflow. Here are a few:

Agfa Isolette II, 85 4.5 Apotar, Tri-V, Adox XT-3 1:1

Revolutionary War Installation. This was pretty close to MFD:



Me and My Shadow. I need to remember to move out of the way:



Anchor




Torpedo. I spent a lot of time metering because of the high contrast with the early morning sun.I thought I was cocking the shutter but it was the aperture tab.



Hamilton Propeller Tip




Oct 04, 2026 at 06:16 PM
1              end






FM Forums | Film Is Not Dead Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account