fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Panasonic 35mm f/1.8 [$435 OBO]

  
 
matthewm
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Panasonic 35mm f/1.8 [$435 OBO]


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    35mm f/1.8

Pending


Price: $435.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Hey y'all... Looking for something a little wider so I'm putting my Panasonic 35mm f/1.8 up for sale. It's in exceptional condition with no significant wear that I can find. The lens includes the caps, hood, and original packaging. I'm asking $435 shipped including PayPal fees, or best offer. Happy to answer questions via PM.

Thanks,
Matthew



Aug 27, 2026 at 12:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account