My thoughts .... really beautiful rendering of your model, a very pretty girl and you did her justice.
#1 for me the thistle is a bit of harsh plant for this image unless you were going for 'edgy' and beautiful
#2 really stunning!
#3 lovely form and pose, love the setting, nit would be the very bright and maybe a bit distracting toenail polish?
#4 wish I could see part of her hand on the side of her head
#5 that is an attractive shot
There you go from a guy who can't shoot a portrait he is ever happy with
I admire your work and my vote!
Karl Witt wrote:
My thoughts .... really beautiful rendering of your model, a very pretty girl and you did her justice.
#1 for me the thistle is a bit of harsh plant for this image unless you were going for 'edgy' and beautiful
#2 really stunning!
#3 lovely form and pose, love the setting, nit would be the very bright and maybe a bit distracting toenail polish?
#4 wish I could see part of her hand on the side of her head
#5 that is an attractive shot
There you go from a guy who can't shoot a portrait he is ever happy with
I admire your work and my vote!