fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Canon RF 28-135mm f/4 IS Power Zoom with Internal Zoom Design

  
 
jgoetz4
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Canon RF 28-135mm f/4 IS Power Zoom with Internal Zoom Design


I hope it's at least as good as the older, EF version
Jim

https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-rf-28-135mm-f-4-is-power-zoom-with-internal-zoom-design/



Aug 21, 2026 at 05:21 AM
EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Canon RF 28-135mm f/4 IS Power Zoom with Internal Zoom Design


It's for budget FF videos so I'm not expecting sharpness throughout. It is f/4 so maybe is better.

I actually have a brand new 28-135 that was never used. I had to buy it to get some kind of cropper body in a kit.

EBH



Aug 21, 2026 at 11:50 AM
PixiPhotography
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Canon RF 28-135mm f/4 IS Power Zoom with Internal Zoom Design


It joins the ranks of Sony's 28-135mm and Nikon Z 28-135mm.


Aug 21, 2026 at 11:53 AM







FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account