fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A9III

  
 
zengrav
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A9III


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A9III

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. Bought last year from a fellow forum member. But I recently purchased A7RVI camera, and have just not been using this camera enough. It has basically been sitting in my closet these last couple months. This camera functions as new. I tend to baby my gears, so there are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the body. The rear LCD is in pristine condition, and I have a screen protector installed since I acquired it. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.

























































Edited on Aug 21, 2026 at 11:20 AM · View previous versions



Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A9III


Reduced again


Aug 19, 2026 at 10:52 AM
papatonight
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A9III


Good price.. GLWS !


Aug 19, 2026 at 04:04 PM
zengrav
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony A9III


Bump - Likely my last price cut here


Aug 20, 2026 at 09:00 PM
Donzo98
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony A9III


Tag


Aug 21, 2026 at 11:18 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account