fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of zengrav's message #17090634 « Sold: Sony A9III »

  

zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3625 Final Cut


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. Bought last year from a fellow forum member. But I recently purchased A7RVI camera, and have just not been using this camera enough. It has basically been sitting in my closet these last couple months. This camera functions as new. I tend to baby my gears, so there are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the body. The rear LCD is in pristine condition, and I have a screen protector installed since I acquired it. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 20, 2026 at 09:02 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3625


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. Bought last year from a fellow forum member. But I recently purchased A7RVI camera, and have just not been using this camera enough. It has basically been sitting in my closet these last couple months. This camera functions as new. I tend to baby my gears, so there are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the body. The rear LCD is in pristine condition, and I have a screen protector installed since I acquired it. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 20, 2026 at 08:58 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3695


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. Bought last year from a fellow forum member. But I recently purchased A7RVI camera, and have just not been using this camera enough. It has basically been sitting in my closet these last couple months. This camera functions as new. I tend to baby my gears, so there are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the body. The rear LCD is in pristine condition, and I have a screen protector installed since I acquired it. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3625
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 19, 2026 at 01:55 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3695


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. Bought last year from a fellow forum member. But I recently purchased A7RVI camera, and have just not been using this camera enough. It has basically been sitting in my closet these last couple months. This camera functions as new. I tend to baby my gears, so there are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the body. The rear LCD is in pristine condition, and I have a screen protector installed since I acquired it. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3695.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3725


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3695
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3795


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3725
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III - $3825


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3795
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3825
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM
zengrav
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9III


Item 1: Sony A9III

Selling my Sony A9III in Excellent condition. I bought it last year from a fellow forum member. Includes the original box and original accessories (charger and shoulder strap have not been used at all).

Price is net. I accept PayPal G&S +3.5%. I’ll also cover ground shipping within ConUS via USPS or UPS.


Price: $3895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 17, 2026 at 01:46 PM





  Previous versions of zengrav's message #17090634 « Sold: Sony A9III »