fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House

  
 
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House


We love Asheville and of course the Biltmore is there.
What a treasure in all forms...these are from many years ago..we took our "4 legged" girl with us and she tended to the llamas at out "cabin" while we were gone. God love her!!!

The "holo-ing" you see is actually ground haze rising from the land.
Dan





Red terra cotta roof tiles

















Meet Larry the LLama!! He spits!!!!!! He became Abby's friend for the week.







1 of my 2 daughters. Abby was the eldest...









Aug 15, 2026 at 12:23 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House


Self portrait, Dan'l. I think that might be the first time I've seen a photo of one of your doghters!
Douglas



Aug 17, 2026 at 07:21 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House


douter wrote:
Self portrait, Dan'l. I think that might be the first time I've seen a photo of one of your doghters!
Douglas

YEAH BUDDY!! New word! doghters!

This was MY 1st child Douglas....rather very late in life but that I lived without encountering a love, a friendship, a bond I never felt from another creature including humans..except my wife....would have been a tragedy for me!
Abby was a treasure!
Thanks...brought a continuation of a miserable "Monday" to a close!
Dan'l






Aug 17, 2026 at 12:53 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House


One of my hope-to-visits Dan and we've been checking out the area for a possible move. Thanks for sharing! What a sweet girl Abby!

Greg



Aug 18, 2026 at 01:26 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · The Biltmore Conservatory and Caretakers House


gregfountain wrote:
One of my hope-to-visits Dan and we've been checking out the area for a possible move. Thanks for sharing! What a sweet girl Abby!

Greg

Asheville is a fantastic area Greg!
They had a bad flood last year I believe.

The "cabin" we stayed in for a week is in the posted photos. The "Smokies" are not far. Mountains everywhere and the ridges are layered into the heavens!

I will post a few more area photos...

Yes Abby was a real sweetheart! My 1st "child". I miss all my "kids".
Thanks Greg!
Dan




Aug 18, 2026 at 11:08 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account