fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box

  
 
codytravels
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 24mm 1.4 with box

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I am selling my Sony collection and this Sony 24mm 1.4 is in like-new condition. The lens body and glass show no flaws. It looks new.

Since I am new to this community, I provided my eBay feedback link located in my profile. I have sold some other camera gear there with positive reviews . I also provided my instagram as well for reference. Please reach out for any questions.

I can verify the item with a video call if you’d like since I am new here.

Cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal accepted.

$800 SHIPPED to lower 48.












Edited on Aug 22, 2026 at 02:50 AM · View previous versions



Aug 13, 2026 at 01:12 AM
tedgoudie
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box


PM'd


Aug 14, 2026 at 05:03 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account