fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of codytravels's message #17088546 « Sold: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box »

  

codytravels
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box


Item 1: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box

I am selling my Sony collection and this Sony 24mm 1.4 is in like-new condition. The lens body and glass show no flaws. It looks new.

Since I am new to this community, I provided my eBay feedback link located in my profile. I have sold some other camera gear there with positive reviews . I also provided my instagram as well for reference. Please reach out for any questions.

I can verify the item with a video call if you’d like since I am new here.

Cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal accepted.

$800 SHIPPED to lower 48.


Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 13, 2026 at 01:12 AM
codytravels
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box


Item 1: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box

I am selling my Sony collection and this Sony 24mm 1.4 is in like-new condition. The lens body and glass show no flaws. It looks new.

Since I am new to this community, I provided my eBay feedback link located in my profile. I have sold some other camera gear there with positive reviews . I also provided my instagram as well for reference. Please reach out for any questions.

I can verify the item with a video call if you’d like since I am new here.

Cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal accepted.

$800 SHIPPED to lower 48.


Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 13, 2026 at 01:12 AM
codytravels
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box


Item 1: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box

I am selling my Sony collection and this Sony 24mm 1.4 is in like-new condition. The lens body and glass show no flaws. It looks new.

I can verify the item with a video call if you’d like since I am new here.

Cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal accepted.

$800 SHIPPED to lower 48.


Price: $800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 13, 2026 at 01:12 AM





  Previous versions of codytravels's message #17088546 « Sold: Sony 24mm 1.4 with box »