fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens

  
 
ChrisAttebery
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens

Sold


Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free ground shipping in CONUS


I bought this lens from Lensrentals in very good shape. It was my workhorse for a few years. I finally made the move to RF lenses last year and sold it. Unfortunately it arrived with a stiff focus ring from rough handling and/or less than sufficient packing. I just sent it in to Canon CPS for repair and it is good as new. See the attached repair invoice.

It comes with the box, rear cap, new style front pinch cap, bag, box, and manual. It came with Vello brand hood but I never used it.



























Edited on Aug 14, 2026 at 06:12 PM · View previous versions



Aug 12, 2026 at 03:21 PM
ProResRaw
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens


Tag


Aug 14, 2026 at 03:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account