fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of ChrisAttebery's message #17088313 « Sold: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens »

  

ChrisAttebery
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens


Item 1: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens

I bought this lens from Lensrentals in very good shape. It was my workhorse for a few years. I finally made the move to RF lenses last year and sold it. Unfortunately it arrived with a stiff focus ring from rough handling and/or less than sufficient packing. I just sent it in to Canon CPS for repair and it is good as new. See the attached repair invoice.

It comes with the box, rear cap, new style front pinch cap, bag, box, and manual. It came with Vello brand hood but I never used it.


Price: $800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 12, 2026 at 03:21 PM





  Previous versions of ChrisAttebery's message #17088313 « Sold: Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM lens »