p.1 #1 · FS: [MINT] Zeiss 14mm T2.0 Prime Lens PL Mount for sale
[MINT] Zeiss 14mm T2.0 Prime Lens PL Mount
Available
Price: $5,375.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Buyer pays for shipping which can be discussed based on location.
Zeiss 14mm T2.0 Prime Lens PL Mount.
This was my personal lens which I used exclusively only on commercials I was the DP. Never was in a rental house. It is in flawless and beautiful condition. This is a special lens and I would like to see it go to someone who will take good care of it and put it to good use.
Details:
This is a superb wide angle Zeiss lens. It is sharp, with excellent contrast and distortion free. It is in impeccable condition…Mint. The front and rear elements are clean and scratch free. The anodized housing is completely dent and scratch free. Mechanically the focus and aperture rings are smooth and have no backlash.
Included with the lens is the original matte-box with the original 138mm diameter filter retainer, scratch free. Original front cap and rear cap, scratch free. Custom designed case included.
p.1 #2 · FS: [MINT] Zeiss 14mm T2.0 Prime Lens PL Mount for sale
These are all excellent lenses. I have a few other focal lengths. They will never be made again. I'm not sure I could sell mine. Looks like it comes with an A&J case, a few hundred dollars right there.