Price: $195.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Hi all,
I'm selling my 1968 Yashica D. Cosmetically this is a really nice example with very minimal finish wear. Mechanically the camera was serviced last year and a new mirror was installed. The screen and both lenses are very clean. All the dials, focus, and transport are very smooth. This is the example you want. Get a mint Yashica for more or less the cost of service.
Fun fact... when I had this serviced my camera tech sent me the attached photo... this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history.
$195 USD via Paypal. Prices covers fees and shipping with the U.S.
haha ! I first didn't get the "this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history." comment. The key was the last picture! Haha. How ingenious! :-D :-D
So ... are you selling with / without the wacky tobaccy?