I'm selling my 1968 Yashica D. Cosmetically this is a really nice example with very minimal finish wear. Mechanically the camera was serviced last year and a new mirror was installed. The screen and both lenses are very clean. All the dials, focus, and transport are very smooth. This is the example you want. Get a mint Yashica for more or less the cost of service.
Fun fact... when I had this serviced my camera tech sent me the attached photo... this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history.
$195 USD via Paypal. Prices covers fees and shipping with the U.S.
I'm selling my 1968 Yashica D. Cosmetically this is a really nice example with very minimal finish wear. Mechanically the camera was serviced last year and a new mirror was installed. The screen and both lenses are very clean. All the dials, focus, and transport are very smooth. This is the example you want. Get a mint Yashica for more or less the cost of service.
Fun fact... when I had this serviced my camera tech sent me the attached photo... this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history.
$215 USD via Paypal. Prices covers fees and shipping with the U.S.
I'm selling my 1968 Yashica D. Cosmetically this is a really nice example with very minimal finish wear. Mechanically the camera was serviced last year and a new mirror was installed. The screen and both lenses are very clean. All the dials, focus, and transport are very smooth. This is the example you want. Get a mint Yashica for more or less the cost of service.
Fun fact... when I had this serviced my camera tech sent me the attached photo... this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history.
$225 USD via Paypal. Prices covers fees and shipping with the U.S.
I'm selling my 1968 Yashica D. Cosmetically this is a really nice example with very minimal finish wear. Mechanically the camera was serviced last year and a new mirror was installed. The screen and both lenses are very clean. All the dials, focus, and transport are very smooth. This is the example you want. Get a mint Yashica for more or less the cost of service.
Fun fact... when I had this serviced my camera tech sent me the attached photo... this camera has some "wacky tobaccy" smuggling history.
$265 USD via Paypal. Prices covers fees and shipping with the U.S.