p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras
Sold
Price: $2,270.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Standard Ground (lower 48)
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.
Does NOT include box, padded case, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras
Note: The original box, padded case and original lens foot for this 70-200mm are in a storage unit several states away. I've been dealing with a lot of health issues this year and have not been able to get these items. At some point this fall I will be getting these items and will forward to whoever buys this 70-200mm. The lens itself has seen very little use, and in about as good of condition as you will find in ANY used lens!