fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17086527 « Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras »

  

Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, padded case, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2270 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2270.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 26, 2026 at 05:06 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, padded case, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2275 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2275 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 18, 2026 at 04:29 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2295 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 15, 2026 at 05:46 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2350 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 15, 2026 at 05:46 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2350 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 11:06 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2350 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 11:06 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras


Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras

Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II with Rolanpro camo lens cover and Leofoto arca swiss replacement foot. I am the original owner and in excellent condition.

Does NOT include box, paperwork or the original lens foot which are in a storage unit several states away. Included is what you see in the pictures (lens, caps, hood, Leofoto replacement arca foot, Rolanpro camo cover). Best 70-200mm 2.8 I’ve ever owned going back 20+ years!

$2350 delivered to the lower 48.


Price: $2350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 09, 2026 at 03:46 PM





  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17086527 « Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II w/ Extras »