fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter

  
 
gclipper
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter



Available 2 following


Price: $239.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


The Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens is compatible with the GR IIIx.

It transforms the GR IIIx’s 40mm (full-frame equivalent) field of view into a 60mm equivalent, or 75mm when using the in-camera crop, making it much better suited for portraits.

Price is net. I will cover shipping.



Aug 09, 2026 at 07:31 AM
bass17
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter


Hi! I’m definitely interested in the GW-2. Can you PM me, please?


Sep 06, 2026 at 07:26 AM
bass17
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter


Hi! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I tried to reply to your message, but apparently I can’t send private messages because I haven’t made enough posts on this website. So I’m leaving a message here instead. I’m still interested in Ricoh GT-2 Tele Conversion Lens (1.5x) + Ricoh GA-2 Adapter. Would you consider $200? Thanks!


Sep 10, 2026 at 09:37 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account