Price: $995.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Standard Ground (Lower 48)
Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $995 delivered to the lower 48.
Sony 24mm 1.4
Sold
Price: $680.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Standard Ground (Lower 48)
Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.
Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.
This is a ridiculously good compact fast wide angle lens. IMO the best I've used from Canon, Sony & Nikon going back 20+ years. Just switched over to Canon mainly for sentimental reasons so this 14mm needs a home. I used this 14mm on my A7RV’s and what was so great was that it covered me from 14mm to 20mm+ simply by cropping in post. Very versatile and particularly so on higher res bodies!!