fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17086032 « Sold: Sony 14mm 1.8 »

  

Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $995 delivered to the lower 48.

Price: $995
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 18, 2026 at 09:49 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1015 delivered to the lower 48.

Price: $1015.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 14, 2026 at 07:44 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1025 delivered to the lower 48.

Price: $1025.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 10, 2026 at 08:42 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1055 delivered to the lower 48.

Price: $1055.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 31, 2026 at 05:51 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1065 delivered to the lower 48.

Price: $1065.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 22, 2026 at 09:34 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1075 delivered to the lower 48 (NO FILTERS - see below)

Note: I also have a NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape ND MAXMAG Magnetic Filter Kit in like new condition I purchased this spring that retails for around $900 with tax.. If interested will sell the filter kit separately or with the Sony 14mm 1.8 for $625 extra. Here is a link to the filter kit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1944994-REG/nisi_nim_jetmag_maxmag_landndkitso14gm_jetmag_pro_landscape_nd.html








Price: $1075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 22, 2026 at 09:00 AM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1075 delivered to the lower 48 (NO FILTERS - see below)

Note: I also have a NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape ND MAXMAG Magnetic Filter Kit in like new condition I purchased this spring that retails for around $900 with tax.. If interested will sell the filter kit separately or with the Sony 14mm 1.8 for $625 extra. Here is a link to the filter kit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1944994-REG/nisi_nim_jetmag_maxmag_landndkitso14gm_jetmag_pro_landscape_nd.html








Price: $1075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 16, 2026 at 02:01 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1075 delivered to the lower 48 (NO FILTERS - see below)

Note: I also have a NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape ND MAXMAG Magnetic Filter Kit in like new condition I purchased this spring that retails for around $900 with tax.. If interested will sell the filter kit separately or with the Sony 14mm 1.8 for $625 extra. Here is a link to the filter kit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1944994-REG/nisi_nim_jetmag_maxmag_landndkitso14gm_jetmag_pro_landscape_nd.html








Price: $1075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 08, 2026 at 05:59 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1090 delivered to the lower 48 (NO FILTERS - see below)

Note: I also have a NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape ND MAXMAG Magnetic Filter Kit in like new condition I purchased this spring that retails for around $900 with tax.. If interested will sell the filter kit separately or with the Sony 14mm 1.8 for $650 extra. Here is a link to the filter kit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1944994-REG/nisi_nim_jetmag_maxmag_landndkitso14gm_jetmag_pro_landscape_nd.html








Price: $1090.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 08, 2026 at 05:59 PM
Tom RC
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm 1.8 & Sony 24mm 1.4


Item 1: Sony 14mm 1.8 with NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape Filter Kit

Sony 14mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, padded case and box. The best wide angle prime I’ve ever owned!! $1125 delivered to the lower 48 (NO FILTERS - see below)

Note: I also have a NiSi JetMag Pro Landscape ND MAXMAG Magnetic Filter Kit in like new condition I purchased this spring that retails for around $900 with tax.. If interested will sell the filter kit separately or with the Sony 14mm 1.8 for $650 extra. Here is a link to the filter kit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1944994-REG/nisi_nim_jetmag_maxmag_landndkitso14gm_jetmag_pro_landscape_nd.html








Price: $1125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony 24mm 1.4

Sony 24mm 1.4. Minor wear on hood and caps but body and optics in excellent condition. Includes lens, caps, hood and padded case. $680 delivered.

Note: I have managed to misplace the rear cap for the 24mm 1.4 but have a spare Sony 200-600 rear cap that fits just fine that is included. It has always had front & rear caps on it when not in use.


Price: $680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 08, 2026 at 05:59 PM





  Previous versions of Tom RC's message #17086032 « Sold: Sony 14mm 1.8 »