fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood

  
 
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


     Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

Sold


Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

Sold


Price: $1,670.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.


Edited on Aug 10, 2026 at 05:43 PM · View previous versions



Aug 06, 2026 at 06:17 PM
lonelly
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Sent PM


Aug 06, 2026 at 09:22 PM
jourdan.merritt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


ugh that 85 1.2


Aug 07, 2026 at 06:54 AM
Carmel Nikon
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Amazing lens at a stunningly low price (lowest I've seen ANYWHERE!). Superb seller - super high integrity. At this price, there's virtually no risk to buy it!!


Aug 09, 2026 at 09:26 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Picture This!
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


How is this still here ?!? Amazing lens from the best seller.


Aug 09, 2026 at 07:25 PM
breideti
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Hey Jonathan- Can you please PM me?


Aug 10, 2026 at 06:22 PM
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


breideti wrote:
Hey Jonathan- Can you please PM me?


Done 👍



Aug 10, 2026 at 06:27 PM
breideti
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Thanks for the quick reply! Looks like I don't have enough posts to be able to PM. I am interested in the lens. My wife is the photographer. I am the researcher/purchaser. I bought the Plena on here.

I will try to post more I guess,
timleo



Aug 10, 2026 at 07:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account