fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jonathan's message #17084923 « Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood »

  

Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Item 1: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $1670.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 10:43 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Item 1: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $1675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 07, 2026 at 08:24 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Item 1: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $1680.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 07, 2026 at 11:09 AM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood


Item 1: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $1685.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:03 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens


Item 1: Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S II & Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens

This is the V2 of the 70-200Z. $3200+ at B&H and it is as new in the box. Most ittems have not been out of the box. Only a few months old. Purchased new and used once/twice in the house. Same as new. I will get detailed photos up tomorrow, but wanted to get the listing started. The B&H receipt will be included as well as all that came with it.

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens (Nikon Z)

I am the 2nd owner of this lens. It could easily pass for "10" condition. Not a mark on it! Sale includes a 2nd lens hood still in the box from Nikon. These are over $70 new. I do not have the box but it will be extremely well packed for travel. I am extremely fussy about packing. Priced to sell. I'll post detailed photos tomorrow(Fri.).

Price includes insured UPS ground(signature required). Payment via no fee method only. I don't use PayPal goods & Services.

Please check my 1245 feedbacks and 23 year history here.

Price: $1695.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 06, 2026 at 06:17 PM





  Previous versions of Jonathan's message #17084923 « Sold: Nikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens LIKE NEW-Extra OEM hood »