fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO)

  
 
matthewm
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7RIV

Withdrawn


Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Ground Insured


Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly. Shutter count is 17,568 according to apotelyt.

I am asking $1350 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

Withdrawn


Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Ground Insured


I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $260 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1550 OBO shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.










































Edited on Aug 09, 2026 at 04:07 PM · View previous versions



Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO)


Pm


Aug 08, 2026 at 09:41 AM
matthewm
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO)


Pm replied. Still available.


Aug 10, 2026 at 04:59 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account