fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of matthewm's message #17084662 « Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO) »

  

matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly. Shutter count is 17,568 according to apotelyt.

I am asking $1350 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $260 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1550 OBO shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 09, 2026 at 09:54 AM
matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly. Shutter count is 17,568 according to apotelyt.

I am asking $1350 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1350
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $260 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1575 shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $260
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM
matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly. Shutter count is 17,568 according to apotelyt.

I am asking $1365 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1365.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $265 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1600 shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $265.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM
matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly.

I am asking $1365 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1365
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $265 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1600 shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $265
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM
matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly.

I am asking $1400 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $285 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1625 shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM
matthewm
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA


Item 1: Sony A7RIV

Good morning, FM friends. I just got this A7RIV from the boards here, and unfortunately, I just don't think Sony cameras are for me. The files from this camera are beautiful and the 61mp resolution is honestly stupidly good, but I think I'm going to go back to the Leica SL system as I prefer the ergonomics and simplicity of those bodies.

That said, I'm looking to sell what is essentially a mint condition Sony A7RIV body with original box, charger, battery, etc. There's a screen protector on the rear display, and it functions absolutely perfectly.

I am asking $1400 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $1375
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA

I also have the little Sony Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 ZA. If you know Sony, you know this lens. It's an old one, but still holds up so well, and it performs admirably on the 61mp sensor of this A7RIV (better than I expected, honestly, which is a testament to the lens). The condition is good overall with a few light marks from normal use. I will include the lens, hood, caps, and a 49mm Shortstache Everyday filter (CPL + ProMist in one, if you're not familiar). No original box is included with this lens, unfortunately.

I'm asking $285 OBO for this including PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd love to bundle all this together for someone, so if you're interested in them as a kit, let's call it... $1625 shipped.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. I prefer to deal with established members on these items.

Price: $275
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Aug 06, 2026 at 10:52 AM





  Previous versions of matthewm's message #17084662 « Withdrawn: Sony A7RIV + Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA ($1550 OBO) »