fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Returning to Tulsa

  
 
Brev00
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Returning to Tulsa


I was thinking of sharing a set from my recent trip to the Oregon coast and still might, but I found a set of shots from my hometown taken back in the spring when temps were less than the current, continual 100s and liked how this one turned out. The beauty of the Nikon Z50 II for me is how its small size makes it so easy to have it in hand during my standard 10K step walk around the Arkansas River here in Tulsa. The drawback is that I have so many images to process some can get lost in the crowd.






  NIKON Z50_2    16mm F1.4 DC DN | Contemporary 017 lens    16mm    f/10.0    1/320s    100 ISO    -0.7 EV  




Aug 05, 2026 at 12:02 PM
mjgphotoz
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Returning to Tulsa


I really like this. The more you look, the more you see. When my eyes focus on the person to the far right and return back across the image, it takes on a new perspective for me.

Mary



Aug 06, 2026 at 10:13 AM
Brev00
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Returning to Tulsa


mjgphotoz wrote:
I really like this. The more you look, the more you see. When my eyes focus on the person to the far right and return back across the image, it takes on a new perspective for me.

Mary


Thanks! I appreciate your thoughtful reply outlining your experience of the image.




Aug 06, 2026 at 05:54 PM
RWNPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Returning to Tulsa


Ah yes... not far from where I had my bike wreck, when the bike stopped, I didn't, flew over the bars and landed on the side of my helmet. I dislike the trail for that reason.


Aug 08, 2026 at 09:24 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account