Appreciate the nice comment Brent! The sky was so blue and the contrast so great I immediately thought I had to make this a black and white! bnfotografie wrote:
I really like this image. The composition is excellent and the processing is perfect.
Brent
Scott, this is just fantastic photography!! B&W REALLY makes everything about the frame pop!!
The detail in the snow the mountain peaks, ridges, valleys..kudos..The peaks etch their edges into the sky!
Have a great rest of your adventure or post what it was right here!!
Superb!
Dan
Thank you Dan! Those peaks are really dramatic and one of the most amazing views I’ve ever seen. Always appreciate your feedback my friend!
Danpbphoto wrote:
Scott, this is just fantastic photography!! B&W REALLY makes everything about the frame pop!!
The detail in the snow the mountain peaks, ridges, valleys..kudos..The peaks etch their edges into the sky!
Have a great rest of your adventure or post what it was right here!!
Superb!
Dan