fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Peak Design Tripod

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Update: I’m only looking for a carbon fiber travel tripod now. Don’t need a Pro series

I’m looking for an excellent condition Peak Design tripod. I don’t want anything scratched up or well used. I’m mostly interested in the Pro Lite tripod followed by the carbon fiber travel tripod and I may consider the regular Pro tripod as well. Let me know what you have, thanks!


Edited on Aug 06, 2026 at 02:54 PM · View previous versions



Aug 02, 2026 at 07:35 AM
pixelpreaching
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber


PM sent


Aug 05, 2026 at 07:41 AM
Wysongj
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber


TAG!



Aug 10, 2026 at 03:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account