fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Duramaxjon's message #17082390 « Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber »

  

Duramaxjon
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
WTB: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber


Item 1: Peak Design Tripod

Update: I’m only looking for a carbon fiber travel tripod now. Don’t need a Pro series

I’m looking for an excellent condition Peak Design tripod. I don’t want anything scratched up or well used. I’m mostly interested in the Pro Lite tripod followed by the carbon fiber travel tripod and I may consider the regular Pro tripod as well. Let me know what you have, thanks!
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 02:52 PM
Duramaxjon
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
WTB: Peak Design Tripod - Pro Lite or Travel


Item 1: Peak Design Tripod

I’m looking for an excellent condition Peak Design tripod. I don’t want anything scratched up or well used. I’m mostly interested in the Pro Lite tripod followed by the carbon fiber travel tripod and I may consider the regular Pro tripod as well. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Update: only looking for a good carbon fiber travel tripod now
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 02, 2026 at 07:35 AM





  Previous versions of Duramaxjon's message #17082390 « Bought: Peak Design Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber »