fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Profoto B10 Off-Camera Flash

  
 
BluRiver_01
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Profoto B10 Off-Camera Flash


     Profoto B10 250Ws Off-Camera Flash | Excellent Condition | Canon Explorer of Light



Available 1 following


Price: $995.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: US Shipping included to lower 48 state


After completely transitioning my lighting system to Westcott, I'm offering my personal Profoto equipment for sale.
This is my personal Profoto B10, professionally maintained and used on luxury weddings, corporate assignments, and educational workshops. It has never been rented and has always been treated with exceptional care.
Included:
• Profoto B10 Flash
• Battery
• Charger
• Original accessories (if included)
Everything functions exactly as it should.
Why am I selling?
Simply because I've standardized my lighting system around Westcott. This flash has many years of professional life remaining.
About me:
I'm Bob Davis, Canon Explorer of Light since 2006, former Chicago Sun-Times staff photographer, and have photographed weddings and assignments worldwide.
Price: $995 OBO




© BluRiver_01 2026





© BluRiver_01 2026





© BluRiver_01 2026





© BluRiver_01 2026





© BluRiver_01 2026




Jul 31, 2026 at 04:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account