p.1 #1 · FS: Fujifilm Fujinon GF 250mm F/4 R LM OIS WR (Fuji G mount)
Fujifilm Fujinon GF 250mm F/4 R LM OIS WR (Fuji G mount)
Available1 following
Price: $2,250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Continental US only. Signature required. PP verified address only.
Price: $2250.00 (Net to me)
Payment method: PayPal G&S only
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer's cost, buyer's preference. Continental US only. Signature required.
I’m moving away from Fuji for my long reach lenses—otherwise it would be my best performing IQ lens. Comes with an extra hood and lens cap which helps bring the total length of the lens down vs. the original lens hood. There are some very minor cosmetic blips here and there but the glass as you can see is perfect.
Note: I am away on vacation for a few weeks from 8/8/26. I am able to have someone ship the lens, but additional photos will not be available after that date.
I'm new here, but I just bought my first item recently and can verify I'm legit by any reasonable means.