fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

West coast of Ireland

  
 
zuru
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · West coast of Ireland


I spent a few days there and since I live in the Southwest (US) I was looking forward to some cloudy & dramatic skies. But all I got were blue skies! The Irish folks loved it . But at least I managed to get a few spectacular (not-cloudy) sunsets










not technically landscape photography but I feel compelled to include something iconic

Thanks for watching.



Jul 28, 2026 at 08:52 PM
gdanmitchell
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · West coast of Ireland


I like them all but that last one is very nice… and it is in the grand tradition of landscape art. (Landscape painters often included some human element — a person, a building, etc.)


Jul 28, 2026 at 10:42 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · West coast of Ireland


Wonderful captures, zuru!
Douglas



Jul 29, 2026 at 06:42 AM
zuru
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · West coast of Ireland


douter wrote:
Wonderful captures, zuru!
Douglas


Thanks!



Jul 29, 2026 at 06:54 AM
Malka_1
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · West coast of Ireland


This is how I always picture Ireland. Beautiful images!


Jul 29, 2026 at 07:29 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

junglialoh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · West coast of Ireland


Beautiful landscape composition


Jul 29, 2026 at 10:29 AM
Lee Saxon
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · West coast of Ireland


gdanmitchell wrote:
I like them all but that last one is very nice… and it is in the grand tradition of landscape art. (Landscape painters often included some human element — a person, a building, etc.)


Seconded.



Jul 29, 2026 at 12:49 PM
Mark Metternich
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · West coast of Ireland


Nice Images! Thank you for sharing! The last one, the one that is the most “iconic” is definitely my favorite. Love it.


Jul 31, 2026 at 02:59 PM
gdanmitchell
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · West coast of Ireland


gdanmitchell wrote:
I like them all but that last one is very nice… and it is in the grand tradition of landscape art. (Landscape painters often included some human element — a person, a building, etc.)


I want to add one thing. We were in Scotland, Ireland, and England for six weeks in May and June, but unfortunately we only had a week in Ireland, and we spent it in cities.

Your photos are reminding me how much I need to go back and head to that lovely coastal landscape!



Jul 31, 2026 at 03:00 PM







FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account