fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Viltrox 28mm F4.5 for L Mount

  
 
memzinla
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Viltrox 28mm F4.5 for L Mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic 50mm F1.8

Sold


Price: $210.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


Lens is in like new condition in box. It works like new.

Price is $210 with shipping. Add 3.5% if you want to pay with regular PayPal.

• • •


     Panasonic 9mm F1.7

Sold


Price: $315.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


The lens is in excellent condition. I noticed a few marks. I'll take pictures of it. This lens is very sharp at F1.7! This is an amazing copy. I'm sad to let it go. It's just the lens caps. No box.

Price is $315 with shipping. Add 3.5% if you want to pay with regular PayPal.

• • •


     Viltrox 28mm F4.5



Available


Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS


I bought this lens from BH Photo. I wanted to see the size, but I don't think I'll use it. Comes in box with everything.

Price is $75 with shipping. Add 3.5% if you want to pay with regular PayPal.



Jul 28, 2026 at 02:29 AM
paul reitano
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Viltrox 28mm F4.5 for L Mount


PM’d!


Aug 04, 2026 at 10:48 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account