fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony A7 III MK3 with Grip Extension

  
 
ptys
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony A7 III MK3 with Grip Extension


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7 III MK3 with Grip Extension



Available 2 following


Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


The shutter count is just over 20k. A couple of small abrasions on the bottom edges but otherwise clean. The screen has a protector installed. Clean sensor but there will invariably be specs as it’s a known dust magnet.

Included in the price is a generic GP-X1EM grip extension.

I have not used it since I got the A9II, so I'm letting it go to make someone else happy.

There is the original strap in the box, a small power brick with a cable for charging in-camera, the paper manuals.

The price is all inclusive - PP and shipping.



Jul 23, 2026 at 04:30 PM
ptys
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Sony A7 III MK3 with Grip Extension


Something happened to the photos I uploaded to this site. Here they are on flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25802994@N08/albums/72177720335065637/



Aug 10, 2026 at 12:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account