fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number

  
 
John Black
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes PayPal Goods & Services fee and ground shipping. US sale only.


I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.


Edited on Aug 14, 2026 at 06:31 PM · View previous versions



Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
dceola
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


This is a fantastic tens, about as optically perfect as you can get at a really good price! I use this lens more than any other I own.


Aug 14, 2026 at 10:38 AM
grainsilver
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


PM sent


Aug 14, 2026 at 03:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account