fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of John Black's message #17074408 « Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number »

  

John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2250
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2250
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2450
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2500
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM
John Black
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number


Item 1: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO

I purchased this from a friend about a year ago. I had been trying to buy it for a couple years because the focus action is light, nicely dampened and doesn't have that laggy feeling. It also focused well with my M10-R and M10-M. He purchased it new from Camera West probably around 2021 and paid a pretty penny for it.

The lens looks and feels like new. He barely used it, and I'm pretty careful with my gear. The glass is clean clear. The focus ring feels great. The aperture ring clicks nicely from stop-to-stop. There is no barrel wobble. The slides nicely, not too stiff.

Any of the little white spots is dust that I missed when taking the pictures of the lens.

Price: $2650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 19, 2026 at 01:14 AM





  Previous versions of John Black's message #17074408 « Withdrawn: Leica 90mm Summicron-M APO - Black - LNIB - High Serial Number »