fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 for Nikon

  
 
RajasekarA
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 for Nikon


     Sigma ART 135mm f/1.8 for Nikon



Available 3 following


Price: $730.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS standard shipping.


If you are looking for ART lens especially 135mm then you know the greatness of this lens. Excellent choice for portraits with buttery bokeh background.

I’m selling because I am switching systems. Purchased this lens from FMer last year.

No issues of any sort. The lens is in clean condition. Comes with bag, front and rear caps.

You pay $730 + PayPal fees. I pay the shipping.




























Jul 18, 2026 at 08:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account