fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: CANON EF 85L II Lens REDUCED $550

  
 
blackdogimages
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: CANON EF 85L II Lens REDUCED $550


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   CANON EF 85L II Lens REDUCED $550

Withdrawn


Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping


I’m selling my beloved CANON EF 85L II Lens with no box and no hood. Comes with lens, caps, leather pouch and B+W filter. It is a beautiful copy and very sharp. As most all of these there is some dust in the elements. I love not looked because I knew someone would ask. Of course it doesn’t affect the image at all. There are a few marks around the rim, but nothing serious. I’ve mainly used this on my Leica SL’s with great success.




























Jul 15, 2026 at 08:57 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account