fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

  
 
Esquire08
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Sold


Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I cover shipping


Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I cover fees and shipping so the price you see is the price you pay, all in.

















Edited on Jul 25, 2026 at 10:47 AM · View previous versions



Jul 13, 2026 at 10:45 PM
Elijah Aasand
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


I'm very happy with my purchase, tagging for feedback.


Jul 31, 2026 at 05:25 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account