fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Esquire08's message #17071526 « Sold: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS »

  

Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I cover fees and shipping so the price you see is the price you pay, all in.

Price: $1050
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 22, 2026 at 10:55 AM
Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I cover fees and shipping so the price you see is the price you pay, all in.

Price: $1095
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 21, 2026 at 10:17 AM
Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I cover fees and shipping so the price you see is the price you pay, all in.

Price: $1125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 10:45 PM
Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I have more photos but the uploads are giving me fits.

Price: $1125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 10:45 PM
Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I have more photos but the uploads are giving me fits.

Price: $1125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 10:45 PM
Esquire08
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS


Item 1: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS

Like new condition, only used a few times indoors. 9.5/10 because I’m sure there’s a rub mark if you turn it at some angle under light. No visible dust or any particles. Includes box, bag, hood, and caps.

I have more photos but the uploads are giving me fits.

Price: $1125
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 10:45 PM





  Previous versions of Esquire08's message #17071526 « Sold: Canon RF 70-200 f4L IS »