fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nauticam Underwater housing for Canon G7x mark II + Sea & Sea YS...

  
 
fullpotential
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nauticam Underwater housing for Canon G7x mark II + Sea & Sea YSS-01 Light (broken switch)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nauticam Underwater housing for Canon G7x mark II + Sea & Sea YSS-01 Light (broken switch)



Available


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: I'll cover shipping, buyer cover fees


I bought a G7X mark II locally and this underwater housing and light with broken switch. I had planned on using it on a trip over the 4th of July....but the camera got stolen out of the console of my car (my fault for leaving it in there). Now I have the housing with no camera to use it on.


I honestly don't know much about this, here is a listing of the exact housing:

https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-NA-G7XII-Canon-G7-X-MarkII-Underwater-Housing

and the light (but again, the switch is broken and you need to turn it on with a small screw driver, but it does work, the owner demo'ed it for me.

https://www.backscatter.com/Sea-and-Sea-YS-01-Solis-Underwater-Strobe

Hoping to trade for Fuji gear (lenses) or Nikon ZF and/or lenses.

If you have a need for this, please reach out with offers. Flexible on price






















Jul 13, 2026 at 04:14 PM
fullpotential
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Nauticam Underwater housing for Canon G7x mark II + Sea & Sea YSS-01 Light (broken switch)


Edited to reflect the condition and flexibility on cost. If there is anyone that can use this, please reach out and I'm sure we can make something work.


Jul 21, 2026 at 03:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account