There's going to be a lot of this in the upcoming week with most of the US under a powerful heat dome. This was yesterday just as the heat was starting to build.
Brent
Yahara Cooling
LEICA M10-RSummilux-M 1:1.4/35 ASPH. lens35mmf/2.01/500s100 ISO-0.3 EV
Beautiful capture Brent. There are a few elements in this shot that make it special. I love the scene and the way the light falls on the two subjects, highlighting their hair and bodies. And, of course, the interaction between them brings the image to life.
Lightsearcher wrote:
Beautiful capture Brent. There are a few elements in this shot that make it special. I love the scene and the way the light falls on the two subjects, highlighting their hair and bodies. And, of course, the interaction between them brings the image to life.
Marcelo
Thank you, Marcelo. This was one of those serendipity moments when always carrying a camera pays off.
Brent
Restrav wrote:
what is your editing software and would you be kind enough to briefly describe the edits done?
I used Adobe Camera Raw to make minor adjustments--really not much. The conversion to b&w was done using Topaz Black & White Effects, which unfortunately is no longer available. The couple were strongly backlit so other than converting and cropping (quite a bit), I didn't do much to the file.
Brent
---------------------------------------------
Bob Jarman wrote:
All the comments pretty much cover my initial thoughts - Blue lagoon probably spot on.
Again, cannot beat "M" blacks.
Thanks, Bob. (And thanks from Leica)
Brent
---------------------------------------------
gregfountain wrote:
Looks like a "cool" moment in time Brent. Nicely seen, captured and presented.
Greg
Thanks, Greg. It was a quick grab and I'm happy I ended up with a usable image.
Brent