fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

  
 
jayoco
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Sold


Price: $5,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. I'd call it mint but there's always something. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price is net to me and includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.










































Edited on Jul 14, 2026 at 09:13 PM · View previous versions



Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
Stigsby
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Hey there,
Are you sure the warranty is transferable? And any other accessories with it or just the standard items? First time here on FM, so can’t send PMs, but looking for a Q3 43 👍🏻



Jul 12, 2026 at 03:43 PM
jayoco
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Yes. Sent you a PM.


Jul 13, 2026 at 08:14 PM
christopher_icu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


PM'd you.


Jul 15, 2026 at 10:00 AM
masamonster
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


tagged for feedbacks


Jul 17, 2026 at 01:30 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account