fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jayoco's message #17067895 « Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition »

  

jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. I'd call it mint but there's always something. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price is net to me and includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $5900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. I'd call it mint but there's always something. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price is net to me and includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $6000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. I'd call it mint but there's always something. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price is net to me and includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $6100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price is net to me and includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $6100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. All original boxes, cable, thread protector, strap, etc. is included. Price includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $6100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM
jayoco
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition


Item 1: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition

Hello. I am the original owner of this Q and purchased it new from Leica USA in September of '24. The camera is under warranty until 9/26/27. It really hasn't been used much as I tend to prefer wider focal lengths. As you all know, the images from the APO lens are just awesome. The camera is in great condition. It looks as though there might be some very slight wear on the top edges (near the lugs) where the strap may have rubbed. It might be the light. I've included pictures of both sides. My Q3 (28) definitely shows wear as I have that with me nearly always so maybe I'm just sensitive to it. You'll be very pleased with the condition. Price includes two day shipping.

Happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Correction: I registered in November so you'll have warranty through 11/12/27.

Price: $6100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 07, 2026 at 02:40 PM





  Previous versions of jayoco's message #17067895 « Sold: Leica Q3 43 in near perfect condition »