fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit

  
 
hollisnolan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   GFX 100 ii starter kit (with box)

Pending


Price: $6,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: free with insurance


Time to move to Sony, ah, my backpacking legs are thanking me already. Had a great run with GFX and it really is something.

Like new and I mean like new, never cleaned the sensor and sensor looks pristine. LCD and EVF are free of marks. Body clean and heck, hasnt ever even touched sunscreen.

Kit includes:
- 100 ii
- viewfinder and original accessories
- box
- 2x fuji bats
- usb-c dual bat charger
- RRS L bracket (tried cheaper ones, forget it)
- 512 CF Exprpress card
























































  GFX100 II    Fujifilm Fujinon GF80mm F1.7 R WR lens    80mm    f/2.2    5s    5000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  GFX100 II    Fujifilm Fujinon GF80mm F1.7 R WR lens    80mm    f/2.2    2s    400 ISO    -0.7 EV  



Edited on Sep 10, 2026 at 07:16 PM · View previous versions



Jul 06, 2026 at 11:02 PM
hollisnolan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


yes it does astro!


Jul 06, 2026 at 11:03 PM
Danrdz10103
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


these are hard to find. I hope you sell it fast. I have the cheaper GFX 100s II and I love it for those special family events.


Jul 09, 2026 at 08:39 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

hollisnolan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


Thank you, also I forgot to mention in the main post. I also have the trinity of zooms for sale.

GF 20-35
GF 45-100
GF 100-200

I need to get those posted too!



Jul 11, 2026 at 02:32 PM
ucberkeley22
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


good price


Jul 15, 2026 at 01:12 PM
hollisnolan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · FS: [sold[ GFX 100 ii starter kit


went down even lower, but found the best local buyer ever


Sep 10, 2026 at 07:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account