p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE
Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens
Sold
Price: $2,125.00 Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: UPS Ground
I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.
THIS IS THE LAST DROP. I’ll withdraw tomorrow
These are now $3800 new. Box and all included
NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.
Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.
I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE
Darn. I bought mine 6 months ago. If not, I would have snapped this one up. Then again, I bought the GFX 100S II and the GF110mm from Jonathon. The 110mm copy he sold me is among the sharpest lenses I've ever used.