fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jonathan's message #17066967 « Sold: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE »

  

Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Last Drop: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

THIS IS THE LAST DROP. I’ll withdraw tomorrow

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2125.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 22, 2026 at 07:24 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

THIS IS THE LAST DROP. I’ll withdraw tomorrow

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2149.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 21, 2026 at 10:57 AM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2175.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 06:53 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2195.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 16, 2026 at 11:40 AM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2225.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 16, 2026 at 11:40 AM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: PRICE IS OBO. I'D LIKE TO GET IT SOLD. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2225.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 08:06 PM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new. Box and all included

NOTE: This price will not change. I don't need to sell it, I just don't need to keep it.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2225.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 06, 2026 at 08:43 AM
Jonathan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX


Item 1: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens

I'm downsizing. This is the sharpest GF lens and I've now officially tried all of them. I just prefer a smaller lens and am not using it. There is an extra foot that is Arca Swiss(total of 2).
I'm listing this as 9+ but it's closer to a 10.

These are now $3800 new

NOTE: This price will not change. I don't need to sell it, I just don't need to keep it.

Payment via no-fee method. I don't use Goods & Services. Please check my feedback at 1240 and a 23 year history here and PM if interested.

I'll cover insured UPS ground with signature delivery.

Price: $2225.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+




Jul 05, 2026 at 09:56 PM





  Previous versions of Jonathan's message #17066967 « Sold: Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR lens LIKE NEW IN BOX OBO PRICE »