fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E

  
 
ftllens
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E



Sold


Price: $65.00
Payment method: Zelle preferred, PP FF for established with recent feedback
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS Signature Insured


Works great comes with box.

Price includes shipping, Zelle or Paypal FF thanks!



























Edited on Jul 07, 2026 at 07:43 PM · View previous versions



Jul 02, 2026 at 11:02 PM
kuujinbo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E


tag


Jul 07, 2026 at 03:32 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account