fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of ftllens's message #17065484 « Sold: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E »

  

ftllens
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E


Item 1: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E

Works great comes with box.

Price includes shipping, Zelle or Paypal FF thanks!

Price: $65.00
Payment method: Zelle preferred, PP FF for established with recent feedback
Item condition: 9




Jul 02, 2026 at 11:02 PM
ftllens
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E


Item 1: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E

Works great comes with box.

Price includes shipping, Zelle or Paypal FF thanks!

Price: $65
Payment method: Zelle preferred, PP FF for established with recent feedback
Item condition: 9




Jul 02, 2026 at 11:02 PM





  Previous versions of ftllens's message #17065484 « Sold: Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter I for Sony E »