fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: OM Systems OM-3

  
 
Guri
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   OM-3

Sold


Price: $1,299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS


For sale an excellent condition OM OM3 camera, USA model purchased new from Adorama. It would be hard to distinguish this one from a new unit, shot mostly in electronic shutter so the shutter clicks of 847 are mostly from OM when they test the cameras in the factory before selling them. It included the box with all the accessories that came with new, the body cap is the OM version I was looking for it when I took the picture so that is why you see an Olympus, I will include the correct one. Also included is the SmallRig L-Shaped Mount Plate with Wooden Handle which was never used (no box for the grip), the box of the grip got a little wet so I got rid of it but the grip is new. Beautiful camera only reason I am selling is that I use two systems and I have decided to keep my OM1 II which will serve me better for now.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Shipping to CONUS only.





































Edited on Jul 05, 2026 at 08:43 AM · View previous versions



Jul 01, 2026 at 07:12 PM
Danrdz10103
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Interesting. I have not heard of 300+ test shutters. the few cameras I have bought new came with single digit shot counter out of the box. are you sure it was not openbox? did you check the counter the first day you got?


Jul 01, 2026 at 09:57 PM
Peterdeli
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Hi, I Have one too


Jul 01, 2026 at 10:02 PM
Guri
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Hi, new from Adorama. It’s not open box. I can provide invoice from them. Also you can do a search and will find a few threads about the OM3 and this amount of shutter clicks on new models. Thanks!


Jul 01, 2026 at 10:37 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danrdz10103
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Guri wrote:
Hi, new from Adorama. It’s not open box. I can provide invoice from them. Also you can do a search and will find a few threads about the OM3 and this amount of shutter clicks on new models. Thanks!


thanks for the explanation. modern times it seems.



Jul 04, 2026 at 11:03 AM
Guri
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Thank you Danrdz. Yes, believe me when I saw, I think it was about 682 or in that range I did a search to make sure. The packaging was new and the box was thigh to open. All was new but just in case, I checked and saw various posts with similar counts. Only have taken mechanical with high res shot, all else electronic.


Jul 04, 2026 at 11:46 AM
raiyosa
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Sold: OM Systems OM-3


Tag for feedback!


Jul 13, 2026 at 12:04 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account