fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Guri's message #17064912 « Sold: OM Systems OM-3 »

  

Guri
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: OM Systems OM-3


Item 1: OM-3

For sale an excellent condition OM OM3 camera, USA model purchased new from Adorama. It would be hard to distinguish this one from a new unit, shot mostly in electronic shutter so the shutter clicks of 847 are mostly from OM when they test the cameras in the factory before selling them. It included the box with all the accessories that came with new, the body cap is the OM version I was looking for it when I took the picture so that is why you see an Olympus, I will include the correct one. Also included is the SmallRig L-Shaped Mount Plate with Wooden Handle which was never used (no box for the grip), the box of the grip got a little wet so I got rid of it but the grip is new. Beautiful camera only reason I am selling is that I use two systems and I have decided to keep my OM1 II which will serve me better for now.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Shipping to CONUS only.


Price: $1299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 01, 2026 at 07:12 PM
Guri
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: OM Systems OM-3


Item 1: OM-3

For sale an excellent condition OM OM3 camera, USA model purchased new from Adorama. It would be hard to distinguish this one from a new unit, shot mostly in electronic shutter so the shutter clicks of 847 are mostly from OM when they test the cameras in the factory before selling them. It included the box with all the accessories that came with new, the body cap is the OM version I was looking for it when I took the picture so that is why you see an Olympus, I will include the correct one. Also included is the SmallRig L-Shaped Mount Plate with Wooden Handle which was never used (no box for the grip), the box of the grip got a little wet so I got rid of it but the grip is new. Beautiful camera only reason I am selling is that I use two systems and I have decided to keep my OM1 II which will serve me better for now.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Shipping to CONUS only.


Price: $1375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 01, 2026 at 07:12 PM





  Previous versions of Guri's message #17064912 « Sold: OM Systems OM-3 »